Monday, April 4, 2011

Experimental Sushi

Sooo recently I made these stuffed collard greens, and I had a ton of filling left over.  After just eating the filling on its own for a meal or two, I thought, yes! clearly I must make experimental sushi!  Never mind that it was 10:30 am.  So I did, and it was delicious!  It was actually better (and easier) than the original stuffed collards.  I still used standard miso-tahini sauce with these, and it went really well with the flavor of the nori. 

The experimental sushi was followed by a rather experimental haircut, which didn't go quite as well, but unlike most food things, haircuts can be works in progress, so it's okay.

1 comment:

janet @ the taste space said...

I love that you salvaged your collard innards for sushi! And it tasted better - score! :)